The Bothy is a two bedroom cottage with underfloor heating and south facing views across Deeside. The property sleeps four / five people.
Large and spacious living area with wood burning stove, featuring a full-fronted, south facing window offering unrivalled views across Deeside.
Double glass patio doors lead out to a large decking area.
Fully fitted kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
Master bedroom with wood-burning stove and solid oak flooring, super king size bed can be separated into two singles, wardrobe with mirror.
Second bedroom, again with wood-burning stove, mirrored wardrobe and king size bed which can be separated.
- Private decking area with your own private hot tub and seating
- Free Wi Fi
- Under floor heating throughout
- Grassed area out front with children’s play equipment
- All Electricity, logs, linen and towels included
- TV / DVD, stereo, books and board games provided
- Private parking
- Baby cot and high chair available
- Welcome pack supplied
- Z-bed available extra nominal charge for linen
Click here to check availability for this property